Float Brothers Float Spa
Come Float to a Healthier You!
Who Are the Float Brothers?
Hi Float Friends! We are Trey & Chris Hearn and we can’t wait to meet you! Trey (right) is an Air Force Reserve Officer and Department of Defense Civil Servant. Chris is an Air Force Veteran and current manager/barber at Gina’s Barber Shop in Valparaiso, FL.
What is Float Therapy?
Imagine yourself being in a space of perfect tranquility, floating like a cork in epsom salt water with a temperature that mimics that of your skin, where you don’t experience the pull of gravity, sight, sound, or touch – this is essentially what a floatation pod experience will provide, along with a variety of medically substantiated health and relaxation benefits. Floatation therapy is quite simply one of the most effective adjuncts to any healing therapy being offered today!
Why Should I Float?
(Studies show the following benefits:)
- Relieve stress and anxiety
- Enhance athletic performance and shorten recovery time
- Strengthen the immune system, alleviate pain, and speed healing
- Reset your biological clock, overcome jetlag, improve sleep
- Reduce blood pressure, pulse, heart rate and oxygen consumption
- Deepen meditation and heighten self-awareness
- Increase creativity and problem-solving ability
- Help visualize to achieve your goals.
What Should I Expect?
- 24/7 UV and Ozone filtration system
- FL Department of Health Certified Facility
- Your own personal float room with locking door
- Shower first to clean and remove any lotions
- Hook up your Ipod or MP3 player for music if desired
- Enter float pod nude or in bathing suit
- Pull float pod lid down or leave open based on comfort
- Turn interior float light to your favorite color or leave off
- Lay back and float effortlessly for 60 or 90 minutes
- Once finished, shower off all salt and get dressed
- Enjoy a post-float glow and health benefits for days to come