Welcome to Geronimo RV Park! A pet friendly, Big Rig friendly, family RV Park, in Miramar Beach, 3 miles east of Destin, FL. Located just 2 blocks from the popular Emerald Coast with beautiful sugar sand beaches. A variety of shopping and dining are just minutes away. Silver Sands Factory Outlet the largest premium outlet in Florida, is only 1 mile from Geronimo RV Resort.
Stay on a nightly, weekly, or monthly basis. We offer spacious RV sites complete with concrete pads and patios at Geronimo RV Resort, a small, quaint RV Park with the perfect location. Immaculate Bath House and Laundry Room are open 24 hours for your convenience.
Affordable rates will help you enjoy the area and our friendly on site manager will treat you better than family! Geronimo RV Resort does not require a Deposit; See Rates and Rules for details. See Our Rates Page.
Keeping our rates affordable and competitive is very important to us. Please check our Rates page for discounts. Get 3% off your total stay when you pay with cash! We want to save YOU money instead of giving it to the credit card companies!”
Fresh and Clean RV Sites
Your next RV adventure awaits at our RV park. It would be our pleasure to host you and your family while you enjoy a relaxing vacation on the beautiful Florida coast. You will never have to worry about safety, security, or exceptional amenities when you book your stay on one of our RV sites. With level concrete pads, electrical, water, and sewer hook-ups, as well as all the conveniences of home, you may never want to leave. Bring your family, including your pets, for the perfect holiday by the ocean.
Reserve your stay at Geronimo RV Park and become part of our extended family of RV enthusiasts. We already know you will have great neighbors that will welcome you like old friends. Join us for your next sunny escape and discover why we are the perfect getaway.
Your RV is not only an investment in time spent relaxing with friends and family, but it is also your home away from home. Put your trust in a team that makes sure your time here is perfect in every way. Call to book your RV site and enjoy the comfort of a well-maintained lot. We offer daily, weekly, and monthly rates that provide the flexibility you need while you travel our great nation’s highways.
When you stay with us, you will see that our sites include:
● Concrete Pad (any size RV)
● Concrete Patio
● 30 & 50 Amp Electric Hookup (all sites)
● Water (40-55 PSI)
● Cable TV (70+ channels)
● Free Wi-Fi (throughout the park)
● Overflow Lot for Anything Used to Carry Tow Vehicle
● No Tents at Sites
● No Ground Fires (Fire pits allowed on patios)
● No ATVs (Golf carts are allowed. Additional fees may apply.)
Park Facilities Include:
Men’s & Women’s Restrooms (Open 24 hrs.)
● Two Private Showers in Each Restroom
● Coin-Operated Laundry (Open 24 hrs.)
● No Pool, Playground, Rec Room, or Gym
● Large Recreation Field for Activities and Dog Walking
● Potable Water and Dump Station
● Storage Lots for Guests and Visitors Staying Offsite (See rates)
● Public Beach Access Two Blocks Away (7 to 10-minute walk)
● No Tents or Primitive Camping
Information for Pet Owners
We encourage all pet owners to review our policy designed to keep Geronimo RV Park a pet-friendly RV park. The key is for all pet owners to take responsibility for their pets while maintaining their efforts to keep our park clean. If you see another pet owner not obeying the rules, please let us know.
Our guidelines for all pet owners include:
- All pets must be on a leash at all times when outside. Pets may run and play in the open field if other pets are not present.
- No pets are to be left unattended outside the RV at any time. They are not to be tied, crated or fenced outside while you are inside. If you go inside, please make it very brief. This can be summed up as “if your pet is outside, you are outside.”
- Pets must not be a nuisance. Quiet hours must be followed. For example, constant barking while outside will not be tolerated.
- Keep doors and windows closed if you are gone from the site and your pet is in the RV.
- Pet owners must clean up after their pets immediately, even on their own site. (Clean-up bags or devices must be visible when walking your pets.)
- Children walking pets must be accompanied by a competent adult.
- Pets should not be walked around other sites or patios. Dogs can be walked in front of your patio and the vacant field north of the park.
An Excellent Location
We are just two blocks from the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico. You can easily walk, bike, or drive to the beautiful sugar-white sandy beaches and pristine blue-green waters, which gives the Emerald Coast its name. Updated beach information is available here at South Walton Beaches.
EVERYONE’S WELCOME AT OUR FAMILY-FRIENDLY RV PARK IN THE DESTIN AREA
We are happy to welcome everyone to Geronimo RV Resort. As a family-friendly, pet-friendly, big-rig–friendly RV park in Miramar Beach, FL, you can find plenty of activities and enjoyment here and in the local area. Our park is two blocks from the popular sugar sand beaches of the Emerald Coast, while shopping and dining are only minutes away.
One of the main concerns when planning a camping trip is finding a place to park. With us, you won’t have to spend hours searching for the perfect campsite for your adventure. We are here to cater to your RV resort and vacation rental needs in Miramar Beach, FL. Take advantage of our affordable prices, large lots, and spotless grounds; book a reservation now.
Enjoy a Fun and Relaxing RV Camping Trip
Spend your vacation outdoors by staying at our RV park. Our resort has everything you and your family might need for the perfect outdoor vacation. When you reserve a stay at one of our RV sites, you and your loved ones don’t have to worry about safety, security, or first-rate amenities.
Our area is close to a wide range of attractions. You can find fantastic beaches, excellent dining options, and world-class shopping near our site. In addition, our park always has sunshine, which is one of the reasons why many visitors come here every year.